As you’ve undoubtedly noticed, we’ve changed things up a bit. Today, we launched our new website, logo, expanded messaging, and, most notably—a brand new line of mobile marketing solutions designed for brands, agencies, and performance marketers looking to reach precise mobile audiences.
Our two new products are for brand performance marketing:
- Fiksu Aware — targets precise mobile audiences to drive brand awareness and consideration
- Fiksu Response — drives mobile leads, registrations, or sales from targeted audiences
We’ve also renamed our existing app marketing products:
- Fiksu Acquire—builds a high-value user base for mobile apps or games
- Fiksu Retain—re-engages existing app users, increases sales, and builds loyalty
Powering each and every one of these new solutions is Fiksu’s unique combination of data, programmatic media reach, and optimization. We call it mIQ, and in short, we define it as the ability to:
- Leverage Fiksu’s massive data set of 2 billion mobile device profiles to build audiences supported by client and partner data and lookalike modeling
- Programmatically reach audiences wherever they are — across all mobile marketing channels and ad formats
- Optimize all aspects of campaign performance — dynamically allocating across all channels and all actions that drive ROI
In the hands of our mobile marketing experts, these capabilities produce results no stitched-together combination of point solutions could ever match.
In addition to the new products, we’re also extremely excited about our new look. We invite you to browse the new site and explore our new offerings.
We can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future of mobile and Fiksu!